I use the same basic setup.  Its easier to restore only the docs and
prefs to the disk after you have restored everything else with an
image.  (I made a an image of a bootable CD and replaced the TCP/IP
pref with our support IP address.  That way I have IP access to the
server, not slow appletalk.  Its worth the effort!!!!).

--

Todd Williams   UCSD ECE Computing Support Group (858)-534-7821

If you ever stop learning . . . perhaps you're dead!!!