From: shabbona_rr <user141...@mediacombb.net>
To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2013 9:11 AM
Subject: {S-Scale List} Re: FNF 10/4(5)/13!

Got the empty hopper from the powerhouse rerailed this morning, and then pulled
and taken to the main yard for further disposition. Not much of anything else
going on, though.

I couple of weeks ago, I bought a stovepipe adaptor section at a garage sale. I
intend to pop rivet a piece of window screen to it so I can sift ballast. The
next move will be to find a supplier of white rock to see if I can have sift
some waste.