Dave:

I have been using real rock ballast and dirt for scenery cover for a long time
with no serious side effects. I think the key is the adhesive one uses to hold
it in place. I have used everything from diluted white glue to liquid latex to
Future Floor Wax.

My biggest problem is, not what I use, but not using enough of it to further my
scenery efforts.

boB Nicholson ______________________________________________________

--- In S-Scale@yahoogroups.com, David Engle <rirocket@...> wrote:

> Real rock?
>
> If you have any chance of the stuff getting into gears on your engines, you
> may want to use something like "kitty litter" especially if it has not been
> colored green.  It is ground up clay, and will destroy itself before it does
> any gears.
>
> Dave Engle

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional