Mornin' boB!

Hard to understand how Yahoo is causing you all this hassle with your computer.
 Though I'm not very conversant with the new NEO format... it DOES work "okay"
on my old system.  Anyway... I feel your pain. Computer glitches are a such a
PIA.

"This morning, I tried to pull an empty hopper from the power house track and
derailed an empty hopper on the switch."

So, did the MOW guys arrive with blocks, oil, and re-rail frogs in the backs of
their pickups and get you back on the rail in a jiffy?   (Knocking on wood:
It's been a while since I've had one fall off the track in my 1:1 efforts.)

Andre Ming