 From: Andre Ming <lam...@cebridge.net>
To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013 11:07 PM
Subject: {S-Scale List} FNF 10/4/13!

Hi All!  It's FNF 10/4/13!
Time for us to all update what we've been doing in S scale.  I'll go
first:
It's been a hectic two weeks on account of my wife's father's last days and
eventual passing.  However, among the busy schedule of late, I taken some
of my time that becomes available and have been dusting off my stuff,
continuing
to take inventory, and getting some things headed my way so I can further
projects.  Such as...
* Ordered a good chunk of S scale detail parts order from Bill's Train Shop
for my various engine projects.
* Purchased some Wiseman S scale detail parts off eBay.
* Purchased the needed items from Northwest Short Line to re-power one of my
Baldwin's to see if it would be worth the effort (and thus re-power them
all).  They run pretty darn good as is, but being a "performance freak", I
am wondering if I can make them even a smidge better.
* Purchased "CB&Q In Color Vol. 3" that has some excellent KC area shots
therein.
* OH... and it's official now: I'm a bonafide member on NASG!
I received my member's packet and THREE Dispatch issues in the mail this week.
In all, things are reviving and ever so slowly I'm figuring out where I'm at
in my modeling and taking steps to have the needed items in order to make some
tangible progress.
All from me... who's next?
Andre Ming