Don't forget the 2014 convention in Wisconsin. Not that far from Kansas City.
Good tours, home layouts and great clinics.

Roy J Meissner
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andre Ming
  To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 10:28 AM
  Subject: Re: {S-Scale List} FNF 10/4/13!

  Wow Bill Winans... the sewer line thing sounds like a crappy deal.

  NASG:  I think it was a smart move on my part.  We (wife and I) are seriously
looking at making plans to attend the Kansas City NASG Convention in 2015.  I
doubt an NASG Convention will ever be closer to me than Kansas City.  It will
be great opportunity to further expand my horizons in S scale (that is, see new
and different approaches to the hobby FIRSTHAND), as well as meet many that
I've conversed with over the years, and finally, to have a chance to
find/purchase S scale things that I might be interested in.  I'm not getting
any younger, 'ya know... so I'd better get off my butt and do some modeling IF
I ever intend to do it.

  Andre Ming