On Freitag, 14. Dezember 2007, cnit wrote:
> > Indeed. This was fixed now in SVN.
>
> Thank you! It works!!
> And with #ask SMW has become much more powerful!
>
> One tought - I wonder if $smwgQEqualitySupport should be true by
> default.. It seems to speeds up a little when set false. But of course
> that's the matter of tuning and can be done by the users. Maybe just a
> notice in INSTALL file would be helpful. But anyway - not much of
> problem even if leave it "as is".

I agree, it should not be "true". I think I will make it three-valued, since
only part of the feature really slows down the querying. So the values would
be something like NONE, SOME, and FULL. This should happen before 1.0.

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universät Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe