Got it - if it'll speed up the process, that'll be great. Currently SMW on
top of MW runs significantly slower then just MW which is not very good
because it means that SMW+MW can't scale as good as MW alone.

Can you describe in a couple of paragraphs how SMW data and queries are
getting cached and how that cache is being invalidated, what works on the
fly and what is served from parser cache.

I understand it's a lot to describe, but projects with massive amount of
data and traffic, performance can be a big show-stopper - we picked MW for
one of our projects because of Wikipedia performance example and
predictability and I hope that it's not too distant for SMW to inherit these
qualities, but I'd like to understand the overall picture.

Thank you,

              Sergey.

Sergey Chernyshev
http://www.sergeychernyshev.com/