    From: cking...@nycap.rr.com <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
    Subject: Re: CS>water distiller question
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 12:57 PM

    Dee,
    The grocers carry distilled for household purposes such as use in
    electric irons.
    It prevents mineral buildup and lengths the iron's life.

    What do folks in UK use?

                        Chuck
    God loves everyone, but probably prefers
          'fruits of the spirit' over 'religious nuts!'

    On 7/15/2009 6:39:34 AM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick (d...@deetroy.org
    <http://us.mc566.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=...@deetroy.org>) wrote:
    > A dollar a gallon!!  Ours here in the UK is more like $28 per
    gallon!  And
    > that
    > can't be bought at a store - it has to be sent off for.  I still
    think I am better doing this though, because a)  the water is so
    pure, and b) it would probably cost me more in electricity to do
    my own!  Then there's
    <http://us.mc566.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=cking...@nycap.rr.com>
    wrote:

    > I have ALWAYS used grocery market distilled water. Always bought the
    > cheapest (currently from WallMart).
    > Been doing this for over a decade...no problems.
    >
    > Could never understand anyone wanting to spend the money on fuel to
    > home-distill, besides heating up the house needlessly also.
    >
    > I know some in other countries cannot find distilled to buy, so they
    > HAVE a reason, but for less than a dollar a gallon, I'll
    > go to the
    > market.
    >
    > Chuck
    > Nature abhors a vacuum. So does my sister's dog.

    -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

    07/15/09 06:07:00