From: dingyun...@att.net [mailto:dingyun...@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 1:23 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>water distiller question

Hi, group

   This is my first time buying water distiller.  I got it from whioe
sale water distiller costs 248.00.  The output water has metal smell and
often I need to wash the pot because there are lots brown color rust
sittomg at bottom of the pot.  Does my water have comtamination due to
the material of pot?  I dare not use this water making CS. Can I
continue drinking this kind of water?  What is the better quality brand
if mine is quesitonable?  Thanks for your timly advice.  Helen