Would the link be truehealth.com?  That one you gave won't work for me

Thanks, Pat

________________________________
From: John E. Stevens <jonellis.steven...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, December 30, 2009 11:52:50 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Vitamin B 5 for you old lab rats...

Hey, Pat:

My hair had turned all gray by the time I was 30, but now at 68 yrs old, my
hair is turning all blond...  About the same colr it was in my pre-teensw.
Weird...  It may be the HGH activator I've been taking for about five years -
maybe longer, but my friends are amazed at my new blond crop which is very
full, thick and healthy.  I'm sure the B-Complex has a lot to do with it, too.
I take a B-Complex, but separate B6, B12, and folate (organic whole food
sources) because the organic whole food sources are so good.  I've been taking
supplements for 35 years.  I also take whole food sources of Selenium and GTF
Chromium - which are superior.
Flaky skin on your daughter might ende with a good source of Cod Liver Oil,
and/or fish oil capsules, and vitamin D3.  I take all of my supplements with
meals for synergistic metabolizing.
Life Extension is good, but check truehealthrevealed.com, too, for organic
whole food sources mentioned above.  Yeah, I've been making my own colloidal
silver water for years, too. Extremely high quality micro-particle CSW - clear
as clear can be.  No yellow tint like some of the "mud makers" out there.
I work with a lot of cancer victims, too, in many ways.  From Rife to
Flor*Essence and everything inbetween.  It's not hard to beat if you know what
you're doing and I've researched alternative cancer cures for years.  Billions
have died needlessly to our greedy, barbaric allopathic methods.  A fool's
paradise!
Happy New Year, Pat, and stay healthy.

John