I have been told that aspirin and a number of other over the counter remedies have NEVER gone through the rigorous double blind tests that are suppose to be required by the FDA and constitute "proof" for a drug. If this is true, then aspirin has never been proven to work either.

Marshall

Steve G wrote:
I agree with Ode's general line here that we don't KNOW what would have happened had we NOT taken CS.

On the other hand..... when a large group of people, such as the people on this list, consistently take CS and have nothing else fully in common in their lives and none of them get sick for years...... this is pretty compelling evidence that goes beyond the typical assumptions made from anecdotal one-time non-reproduceable results.

It's not proof, but.... DAMN!