From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 12:58 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>..How many watched the video and passed on..these videos are
about Autism

Ode Coyote wrote:

>> No..actually it was a conclusion jumped to without considering
>> threshold level factors and the broader picture of sources.
>
>  The vaccine may have crossed an existing threshold for you, but by
> your own testimony, wasn't the major source of mercury.
> The chelation and amalgam removal may have brought you just below MS
> effect threshold.
>  You see... 10 Tuna fish sandwiches may have done the same thing as
> the vaccine.
>  But you did get the vaccine and didn't eat the sandwiches...so how do
> you know?

You don't have to guess, the numbers are available.  A tuna sandwich
with white tuna that contains .31 ug of mercury per gram.  A 4 ounce
tuna sandwich would therefore contain 52.7 ug of mercury.  A typical
vaccine contain 25 ug, so a tuna sandwich contains about twice the
mercury that a vaccine does. However the vaccine is injected directly
into the blood stream, however if the sandwich it were injected it would
kill you.

Mercury is not absorbed well from the digestive system. If that were not
the case then we would probably all be dead from our mercury fillings.
Putting a number to it I find that only .73% of ingested mercury is
absorbed into the blood stream of a healthy person.  Thus a vaccine
containing mercury will typically contribute as much mercury as 65 tuna
sandwiches.  That is assuming that the mercury is all in its most
available form, methyl mercury.  However the vaccine is actually worse
than this because the body has ways to get rid of very small amounts of
mercury over time. That is why the EPA allows .1 mg per kg of body
weight per day.  At this level the body is able to excrete it (and
putting it into your hair and fingernails). If you have a BIG dose
though the body gets overwhelmed and it goes into tissues and the
brain.  Eating a tuna fish sandwich  month would likely not contribute
to the load at all, but when you suddenly have the quantity of 65 tuna
fish sandwiches injected into the blood stream the mechanisms are
completely overwhelmed and the majority of it will end up going into
tissues and the brain.

I did find something interesting though during my research.  If you are
taking antibiotics then the absorption goes up from .73% to 34%!!!  Thus
if you eat fish while taking antibiotics you will get around 43 to 44
times as much mercury as if you are not taking antibiotics. The reason
is that the intestinal flora quickly reduce methyl mercury to mercury
metal which has no absorption to speak of at all.  So with that
knowledge it might be good advice to avoid taking CS at the same time as
eating fish as it could slow the flora in converting the mercury and
could increase the mercury load significantly.

Marshall