Dan,

Triple on that...gag, cough, sneeze, choke, puke...who the heck ever came up with that smell??????

Craig

Steve G wrote:
Someone just posted about talc containing asbestos fiber in the old days...... that got me to thinking.

I've avoided all baby powders that include talc for years due to an article I read in Science News way back when that said that the use of talc causes lung scarring at any age.   So, that leaves baby powder made of corn starch.

Now, my wife (perhaps all women?) is really into using baby powder.  A pain in the butt as it coats everything in the bathroom.    Now I'm thinking, well maybe she is breathing in the corn starch into her lungs.  Not a problem for most folks, but as I've posted recently, any time she consumes food or drink that has corn starch, corn oil, corn syrup etc. she has severe migraines for about 3 days.

On her 'good' days, she has just regular migraines.   Her last day without a migraine was in 2006.  Not much of a life.

Now.... what if using the cornstarch style of baby powder is causing the ongoing migraines?

Who knows?

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour