LEDs are DC devises...they can only flicker if half wave DC is being used as a default of it's being a diode on an AC line...add a rectifier bridge.

Ode

At 11:25 AM 1/5/2010 -0500, you wrote:
I don't believe LED would help. The two possible triggers for fluorescent bulbs are the 60 htz blinking, and the color spectrum. If you are talking about white LED bulbs, they are fluorescent as well, and will blink at the same rate and have the same spectrum if they use the same fluorescent compound, which I believe they do.

Marshall

Annie B Smythe wrote:
Hey Steve, check into LED bulbs, C Crane has them, but I think you can find 'em cheaper.

They give out decent light these days.

Annie
If we could sell our experiences for what they
cost us, we'd all be millionaires.
Abigail Van Buren