From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 8:25 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Baby Powder....

I don't believe LED would help.  The two possible triggers for
fluorescent bulbs are the 60 htz blinking, and the color spectrum.  If
you are talking about white LED bulbs, they are fluorescent as well, and

will blink at the same rate and have the same spectrum if they use the
same fluorescent compound, which I believe they do.

Marshall