Thank you, Lena and Marshall.  I have always said, if I live long enough I
just might learn something and you two have educated me about honey and
honey crystals.  I won't be so quick to judge various honeys by that
useless yardstick anymore, right?  ..lol. And it makes sense.  Various
fruits and veggies have a variety of glycemic values... why wouldn't the
nectar of flowers?
Again.. thank you both.  Lola