'They' say a good test to know whether your honey has been 'sugared' or not
is whether any of it crystallizes in the bottom of the jar over time.  We
have a local beekeeper whom I get honey from, 3 - 4 jars at a time.  The
jar of honey we are using now has been opened for at least 3 - 4 months and
I bought it last summer.  We don't refrigerate it.. just leave it on the
shelf in the pantry or on the kitchen table.  So far, not a speck of
crystalized sugar in the bottom.

I used to buy my honey from Vermont Country Store and it was wonderful
quality.  They quit carrying locally gathered honey for some reason and I
had to look around for another source.  It was my good fortune to locate a
beekeeper locally.
Lola H.