Just FYI, I, and many of my family members have used the Magnetic Pulser
from Sota Instruments for many years, and we have experienced nothing but
health benefits. It has been used on every part of our bodies, and
extensively on the head and gut in some instances. I used it to great
effect to eliminate tooth abscess in the past, and periodically 'pulse' my
entire head as a kind of routine maintenance.

I have posted here before about my experiences with this device.

And yea, I only use the North end, as indicated on the device.

Victor