On 27 Aug 2015 at 17:55, John Popelish wrote about :
Subject : Re: CS>electromagnetic instruments

> On 08/27/2015 05:43 PM, Steve wrote:
> > There is also a big difference when pulsing bio north
> > magnetic energy which has many positive healing benefits.
> > Google it.
>
> I don't see how this could be real. Magnetic field lined are
> loops and north and south poles are just arbitrary human
> ideas about what to call the sides of planes through space
> that cut across these these loops. Poles are not inherent
> parts of magnetic flux. Sounds like religion, to me.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> John Popelish

Hi John,

My take is that it is pure science, as in observation, experience and
repeatability. I think the
reasoncould be based on that each pole will either "suck" or "blow" and based
on that there is
a difference. Put two magnets together: they know there is a difference. :-)

OK,

Tony Moody

Archives: