Judy Wrote:

 > I agree wholeheartedly with your estimation of water (1/2 your weight
divided by 8 equals the number of glasses to drink per day, I've been told)
Can you direct us to a reasonably-priced kelp seller? My quick research
finds prices all over the place. <

I use GRANULATED (not powdered) L.D. Kelp from Frontier Co-op. There are
other resellers of their products, who offer them at seemingly cheaper
prices, but they sock it to you on shipping. Frontier's small qunatity
prices are higher, but their shipping is lower, so I saved $$ by buying
directly from them .

I have reason to *believe* that their kelp contains the mysterious
life-enriching substances to which I previously alluded. Can't prove a
thing.

BTW, I'm convinced (can't prove) that Degenerative Disk Disease can be
beaten with the Beck Protocol - which includes CS - plus iodine (Lugol's)
and Bragg's Vinegar.

Undoing the damage that it wrought is another matter, but I have regained
7/8" of previously lost height inside of the last two years. The secret to
that lays mostly with those mysterious substances, but some may be
attributable to my sleeping on a Crock Device. Can't prove it.

Jim Meissner, who is on this group, has the Yahoo Energy Pulser group. Some
wondrous things seem to be happening over there, and I am following them
very closely. There may be some promise for me and others in his endeavors.

DB