On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:50:57 +1000
"Amos Shapira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<SNIP>

> If you find any, I'll be very delighted to hear. I tried running
> OpenWengo but it seems to freeze on the initial "settings" window, and
> I'm not yet sure how useful it'll be through double-NAT and with
> another SIP device already setup on my LAN (a Sipura-3000 ATA).

I use Ekiga connected to a Gizmo account to talk to lots of people. The
Gizmo client for Windows is good - I haven't tried the Linux one for
ages since Ekiga is so good. Ekiga allows you to register to multiple
accounts.

Alan

> --Amos
> --

Tel: +61 2 4782 2670            Mobile: +61 427 486 206
Fax: +61 2 4782 7092            FWD: 615662