On 26/03/07, Alan L Tyree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I use Ekiga connected to a Gizmo account to talk to lots of people. The
Gizmo client for Windows is good - I haven't tried the Linux one for
ages since Ekiga is so good. Ekiga allows you to register to multiple
accounts.

I tried Ekiga a while ago (a year or so) and couldn't make it connect
through ADSL.
My Linux box is on a NAT behind that modem and I did some
port-forwarding and still Ekiga never managed to connect.
Are you using it behind NAT? Was there any special setup to do on the
Windows/other side of the connection?
(I suppose I could do lots of stuff if only the other side was more
computer literate, but they totally aren't, they are on the other side
of the world, and don't have anyone to support them).

Thanks,

--Amos