They have Notepad in Maya ?

Le 07/06/2012 20:14, Guillaume Laforge a écrit :
As for the paths, save the scene then edit the paths in the .scntoc using a text editor.

Using Notepad for example.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Matt Lind <ml...@carbinestudios.com> wrote:

I successfully loaded the .obj, but the mesh construction looks highly suspicious.  Technically legal, but dodgy.

As for the paths, save the scene then edit the paths in the .scntoc using a text editor.

Matt