Exactly.  Its interesting for sure and I'm curious to see how Autodesk
plays their cards.  I think now is the time more than ever to gather all
three user bases together and do something new.  They should of already
started given the amount of time it takes to build software like this.  I
for one am pushing more into realtime and gaming.  Been learning Unity more
and loving it.

To Autodesk employees on the list...take this to your meeting with the head
of M&E...and whatever they say to shoot down what we're saying...he/she is
dead wrong...I promise you.  Autodesk needs to be on the fast track to
"unifying" the user base and taking us somewhere new, fresh and for the
next decade....and in the meantime, equally supporting all three apps....or
it will collapse and shift elsewhere.

But maybe they don't really care...M&E after all is a drop in the bucket
compared to the rest of their business.

Kris