Hey Sebastian, I would also like to have a look if it is possible.
I'm doing completly unrelated things, but I'm just curious :D

Olivier

Le 07/01/2013 15:17, Sandy Sutherland a écrit :
Sebastian I would also like to take a look at that - we have to do an effect of
someone being hit by a projectile and disintegrating - in very little time and
right now we have scaled down as we on last legs of Khumba so VFX people = ME as
well as Rigging, Mocap etc... so not got a lot of time to R&D.

If possible - many thanks

Regards

Sandy

Sandy Sutherland | Technical Supervisor

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Sebastian Kowalski
[l...@sekow.com]
Sent: 07 January 2013 12:42
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Particle clumping technique

I've build something like that for the catrice spot last year
(http://www.sekow.com/catrice_color), its a complicated tree. i could share an
.emdl if you interested. just give me a sec to dig that one out.
sebastian

Am 07.01.2013 um 11:11 schrieb Rob Chapman <tekano....@gmail.com>:

Happy New Year!

10,000's then you will have to be careful with the clone points!. I
think a good scene to look at for this as an example WIP is the sample
scene that comes with SI - 'particle spell cast'. it has a setup
already made for cloning particles coming off the main points as well
as secondary friction / animation forces for these, might be a good
place to start for a basic setup.

best

Rob