Thanks all,

Interesting thoughts. And good idea making archives. Also very nice trick to
override the render manager.

The render farm is Foxrenderfarm and they should be about to update to
Softimage to 2014 - and latest Arnold, so I'm waiting for them now.

- If they can't get it upgraded for my first project (I got three), then I'm
gonna Bruteforce/Mirko-render it ;)

This should teach me to not do productions in new versions if I don't have to.

Cheers!