ICEcache mode should work fine - you just need to possible recreate or copy the Instancing section on the cloud in.

S.

On 2013/11/04 6:53 PM, Jonny Grew wrote:

Cheers, guys.

So it appears that with either of these methods we can only get it to work with one feather type?

Am I missing something?

As we can't access the attribute that defines the feather type (1-6 within the group) the set instance doesn't look like an option and the polymesh duplicator only allows one instance object too? I seem to remember that momentum has an instance to geometry function but the studio I'm at doesn't have it. Is there another instance to geometry script out there? I can't seen to find one.

Cheers