Well there are some guys that are using Redshift with Royal Render without
any issues.

Just started playing with Melena and Redshift.

60,000 strands with 150 subdivisions in 99 seconds from sending the scene
to redshift to final.

After sending the scene the frame went down to 57 seconds.

The scene extraction at the beginning took 22 seconds.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49626349/Melena_prev_04.jpg