doesn't work like that... i have to convince someone to buy it for the
studio, then the graphics cards you guys talk about... 3 titans!? we don't
have those types of investments. we have an existing farm with cpus and
lots of ram. if i want to render a sequence with redshift... i have to
render it on workstations only. also, i am not going to convert elysium to
work for redshift on my free time ;)

i am sold on the value of redshift, i can see the value clearly! i just
wanting to see how well this 'out of core memory' feature really works.