yep, looks nice.

I'm also wondering if redshift can use the combined vram when using several
cards in sli mode, if you have 3 titans, can you use 3x6gb or just 6gb for
your scene?

a tree scene like that, at that rez would probably take a few hours in
arnold or vray, so even at 30m in redshift it's still very fast..

still, at 30m a frame you won't exactly be able to render full shots
without a farm, and once you work with even heavier scenes I imagine you
are looking at rendertimes of several hours per frame, and at that point I
don't think the gpu will speed anything up, quite the opposite.

--
Andreas Byström
Weta Digital