it's a nice example Octavian, but would be fun to try on something really
heavy, if it's only a couple of million polys it's still a pretty light
scene.

if I have time I might prepare something, it wouldn't have to be nice
looking, just dump a bunch of high-poly object in the scene and render, you
can just map a bunch of random high-rez textures on there as well..

my experience with gpu renderers is that they can be really fast on simple
scenes, but once you go over a certain complexity they grind to a halt,
redshift is supposed to deal with complexity better than some other gpu
renderers, I just haven't seen any examples yet.

--
Andreas Byström
Weta Digital