It works well, but as I said earlier, going out-of-core means you go into system ram. So you still need system ram, but you needed that anyway....

You don't /need /Titans. The reason we mention those is because we've decided to invest in a few heftier cards. We also have some 770s and they're kicking ass too. Not as fast as the Titans or the new 780s, but they do extremely well. Even on my old 470 RS was impressive, and it only had like 1.2GB of vram on it.

There's a free trial available. Full bells and whistles plus a watermark. It's not yet ready for /every /production, but you gotta try it.

-Tim