On 11/21/06, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/21/06, Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there a way to do a match all docs query in solr?
>
> I mean is there something I can put in a solr URL that will get
> recognized by the SolrQueryParser as meaning a "match all"?

No, but there should be.

I've considered *:* but I haven't checked if the JavaCC grammar will
allow that through or if it would need to be modified.

I looked into it quick, and it looks like the grammar may need to be
modified (i.e., one can't just override a method of QueryParser to do
this).

If you have a field that you know is in every document you can do an
open-ended range query: id[* TO *]

-Yonik