To clarify: I built my own versions of the library and shell using the latest amalgamation (3.25.2) specifically to test the geopoly capability. The build process completed successfully with no error code, and as I said allow me to create tables and use the geopoly functionality in the command shell and sqliteexpert.

the vba module for 64 bit windows does not need the stdcall library offered on the github site.

Thanks,

Graham