Kevin. I guess you know what it is that I'm thinking of painting. Yes, it's actually that close to being done - after how many years ? But I've admired your work (on your website) for a long time and can only consider your input "priceless".

One further question : do you thin the paint and/or use an airbrush ? (one of the other things I object to about painting models is the paint thickness obscuring detail) By the time you prime and then paint with one or two coats, there is perceptible film thickness.

royce in SB