whooo whoo does that hit home...
I am in process of repainting an Aristo Pacific. OK OK its not live steam but the issue is paint not power!

The paint was brushed on and was so thick I easily scraped much of it off with a dull hobby knife! Then much sanding to remove the remainder. As Royce stated the details were mostly obscured.

I have primed and wet sanded it several times and it is presentable but not perfect. Is in the paint shops now getting its final coats. Yep they are thin and sveral more are required for best finish without hiding the details.

Andre'

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/