Hi Oleg,

I formatted the drive using ip_address/format_disk.php. This created sda1
and raw sda2. Then I used mkfs.ext4 /dev/sda2 to format the 2nd partition.
I made a directory sda2 in mnt and mounted /dev/sda2 there. I can copy
files from /mnt/sda2 using scp. Is this the right way? I'm not sure why I
need 2 partitions.

When I use the Apple Quicktime Movie format, I get videos of the frames
from each port alternating. Is there a way to separate them so I get a
video for each port?

For image format, COLOR is set as 0. Does that matter?

By the way, I was curious if it's possible to use 14 MPix sensors with nand?

Thanks,

Mohamed