Hi Bao,

it's not available yet as the installer doesn't work with it. I'll talk to
Dario if we can offer it as inofficial unsupported download somewhere for now.
But USB-Keyboards work just fine with the plain live-cd. However you have to
replug the keyboard once it asks you for the vlans or is booted up. It works
after a hotplug event. If your solution works without hotplug we should try to
merge it in.

Holger