>I now beleive this group should be split into "Biofuel" and
>another group called "anything goes".
>Lets have a hands on group on Biofuel if that is what the
>group is about or change its name to something else.
>I ment nothing personal beleive me. al

While I may disagree with your idea, I fortunately didn't take it
personally.  In fact, I also have been in groups before where it was
frustrating to have to wade through the stuff to get to the real stuff
that I wanted to read.

I am not sure if you saw my posts inquiring as to how you access this
group, so I just wanted to follow up on that a little, because I think
that can improve your experience of things, and because you're a new
member, so we haven't had a chance to really show you yet that we have
a lot of productive conversation and we value your input.

The gist of what I had to say is that the problem of having to wade
through irrelevant mush is largely alleviated if you have an email
client that can receive the individual group messages (I always
specify in non-html format which holds the size down if nothing else),
which can filter them to the right folder and then put them in
threads.  If wanted or needed, I could also ignore individual posters
though for this group I haven't had to do that with any sort of firm
rule.

I believe that the tendency to branch off into trying to make
connections to seemingly unrelated areas is one of the most valuable
premises of this or many other of the more-robust discussion areas.
That said, I agree with you that there is no point to trying to access
a group where you can't get readily to the posts you want to read.

Another huge advantage of using an email client (not the web or a
web-based email) for group participation is that all your work on your
posts is saved.  I use agent.99 for email, though it's a bit pricey.
I don't like Outlook *at all* (as a security hazard), and haven't
tried the other cheapies.

I look forward to reading your various future comments, and getting an
idea of where you're coming from on various biofuel related matters,
and even on other matters.

Thanks for reading.

cc: to private email just in case the respondent is having difficulty
accessing in an organized way, as seems to be sort of the topic.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM