Kirk McLoren wrote:

>  Robert, Price was not a racist.

    Good grief!  Am I so poor at communicating that I hinted at such a
thing???

    The racism to which I refer stems from (generally white skinned)
North Americans who earnestly believe that our system of agriculture
MUST be superior to traditional agriculture because (generally white
skinned) North Americans are substantially wealthier than the "poor
brown skinned people" who live south of us.

    Weston Price's book is replete with examples of "poor brown skinned
people" whose diets provided them with ample nutrition, health and
longevity!

> He tried to show how many human problems were not social or racial but
> rather they are nutritional. An MD, "Frances Pottenger", wrote a book
> -- "Pottenger's Cats", that affirms Price's allegations re nutrition.

    Pottenger lived in Glendale, California, my home town.  He is quite
well known for his "eccentric" experiments involving cats.

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind
http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/9782