Hi ,

Gasolene( petrol ) costs in India about 95 cents a liter, roughly twice of its
price in U.S. And is edging up towards a dollar and more. The possibility of
getting more mileage by mixing with a small dose of acetone came up from a mail
posted in this list. As one of the middle class using a car & trying to balance
my budget I decided to give it a try. I’ve not even asked anybody else to try
and report.

I only put a harmless query about the difference between commercial acetone and
lab quality acetone and added a footnote whether anybody else has tried this
acetone mix & with what results. I seem to have caused a minor Tsunami.

If my experiment does not measure upto expectation, I have not hurt anybody
else O.K.

Thank you all for yr comments.
Regards,
D.V.S