Hi
        We are making BD with a homemade reactor (80 liters). We have used de
single stage and de two stage (base-base) methods succesfuly, but we still
having many doubts :)

        In the two stages method described in journeytoforever, the mix  settle
around 12 h between first and second stage before extract the glycerine. It?s
necessary to settle so many time? It?s bad if any glycerine is not decanted and
is mixed in the second stage? Is there any "trick" to avoid to wait 12 h
between first and second stage?

Many thx in advance and sorry for my bad english