Hi Randall,

The "Live Earth" 24 hour concert for Global Warming Awareness is a Live
Video conference which will happen on the 7 day, 7 month, 2007.  Hope you
can forgive Al Gore's  80 year old house, that uses more energy because of
it's age, and realize that he is retro fitting that old building to be more
energy efficient, so that you can over look this materialistic possession to
see the good the concert will bring.

Terry Dyck