Mike Pelly wrote:

>Sorry  robert luis rabello but you are the one who is not reading here. Come
>back with some serious answers to address my questions so I can take you
>seriously.

    Hmm . . .

>    "I don't have a problem with that.  It's the outlandish claim that
>vaporized gasoline can return hundreds of MPG in a REAL car that I disagree
>with."
>I never said this will get hundreds of MPGs in a real car. Those are not my
>words.. If we end up increasing hundreds of MPGs that would be nice but not
>something I'd expect.
> I have always contended that this is something we should be doing to
>increase the MPGS in real cars. If every car on earth got 10-15 more MPGs
>from this, That would be significant for me.

    This is what you've written in this forum?  10 -  15 more MPG can be
done by making cars lighter and installing smaller engines.  Hybrid
drives are a step in the right direction, too.  My hybrid Camry gets
almost double the fuel economy of my Ranger, and both are of similar
mass and displacement.

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
"The Long Journey"