-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
robert and benita
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 11:59 AM
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Vaporized gasoline engines work as proven
totheworldby Shell Oil Company in 1973

Mike Pelly wrote:

>Sorry  robert luis rabello but you are the one who is not reading here.
>Come back with some serious answers to address my questions so I can
>take you seriously.

    Hmm . . .

>    "I don't have a problem with that.  It's the outlandish claim that
>vaporized gasoline can return hundreds of MPG in a REAL car that I
>disagree with."
>I never said this will get hundreds of MPGs in a real car. Those are
>not my words.. If we end up increasing hundreds of MPGs that would be
>nice but not something I'd expect.
> I have always contended that this is something we should be doing to
>increase the MPGS in real cars. If every car on earth got 10-15 more
>MPGs from this, That would be significant for me.

    This is what you've written in this forum?  10 -  15 more MPG can be
done by making cars lighter and installing smaller engines.  Hybrid drives
are a step in the right direction, too.  My hybrid Camry gets almost double
the fuel economy of my Ranger, and both are of similar mass and
displacement.

And your point here is?? Are you getting anything of what I'm saying about
vaporizing gasoline to increase fuel mileage? Yes robert luis rabello your
camry hybrid gets better gas mileage than your truck. I imagine that is why
you bought a camry in the first place. Just because you get a hybrid does
not mean your fuel savings has hit the highest point it will go. You can
vaporize the fuel or you can make it a plugin and either route will increase
your Camry's gas mileage further. Just because you can not go to the store
and buy one does not mean the technology is non-existent.

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
"The Long Journey"
New Adventure for Your Mind