The emails were clipped.  So I am not sure if this came from Dave or Tom.
Sorry to maybe have it crossed.

--- On Wed, 3/30/11, Terry Wilhelm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Terry Wilhelm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Fuel grade ethanol
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 6:22 PM

Dave,
I had to come back to this email to ask you a few questions about your post.

1. Where did you get any of this information from?
2. What are you talking about, "The problem for the home brewer
 is that water in the ethanol tends to fall out when gasoline is added."  Where
did you get this info?  Have you tried this and saw it happen?

I have mixed hundreds of gallons of ethanol (150 - 190 proof) with various
ratios to gasoline.  I have let several set in a test tube jar so that marked
levels can be watched.  The only thing that I can say that we saw was the
gasoline evaporating.

Methanol - there is a reason that this is not used for the general public.  Its
not friendly on your hands, your fuel system, but mostly, the air/fuel is way
off.

Regards,
Terry Wilhelm
The Revenoor Company