Does anyone have any tips about the production of b100 using ethanol
from wvo and/or algae?
I believe ethanol will be the best bet for me b/c of cost and danger/
regulations, even though it's
harder to work with.  All the tips will be much much appreciated,
especially for the times I don't
have pitfalls!