But as you know ADOBE is abandoned SVG viewer.
And
1- It is not CROSS-BROWSER such as IE
2- I don't like to deal with black box. I want to allow the Web author more
flexibility such as to know that color a point is; or he/she what to just
move/change one item/element . . .
3- It just a sub product of my Cross-platform/ Cross-browser web-base, Free
SVG editor.

Hope You may Understand.

Phi