Have almost got in some fights because of the verbal and even physical abuse of
the smokers who gather out in front of the 3 high schools in polite Brantford,
Ontario, Canada that I run by periodically. How I react will usually depend on how
hard I am working. It definitely isn't a regional thing. Right now, I'm in
Ellicottville NY about an hour south of Buffalo and some of the locals are inbred
rednecks and they have actually chased me with their vehicles.
Regards,
Martin